Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Amazing.

I watch this once or twice a day everyday, because everytime it makes me laugh. You sir are absolutely amazing at what you do.

Bambee Bambee

NON STOP HILARITY

Man, I don't think I've laughed nearly that hard at anything on Newgrounds before. You are a genius.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

Funny!

You made a pretty good animation there, the voice was good too, and it was humorous. Don't listen to people who are bitching about Egoraptor's work. He's an awesome animator and I have lots of respect for him, as I'm sure you do to.

Keep on making them man.

Toilet Toilet

Pretty good dude.

I thought it was somewhat funny, and the animation was pretty neat, especially when he walked by the mirror. A solid effort.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Absolutely stunning.

My friend, you are an artist. There is so much action, emotion, and feel in this imagination, it just pours out. It was so moving. I absolutely loved it. The animation was amazing, the story was cool, and the music was perfect.

Me Not You Me Not You

I loved it!

Everything from the story, animation, and the characters was unique! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I found it quite sad however at the end... The toaster I found very cute too.

Keep up the good work man, I loved it.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Way too freakin' cute.

This is just way to cute. This one and the other one both make me melt, and the bunny and the kitty thing is funny. I love it. You're an awesome artist!