Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Amazing.

I watch this once or twice a day everyday, because everytime it makes me laugh. You sir are absolutely amazing at what you do.

Bambee Bambee

NON STOP HILARITY

Man, I don't think I've laughed nearly that hard at anything on Newgrounds before. You are a genius.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

Funny!

You made a pretty good animation there, the voice was good too, and it was humorous. Don't listen to people who are bitching about Egoraptor's work. He's an awesome animator and I have lots of respect for him, as I'm sure you do to.

Keep on making them man.

Tarnation Tarnation

My god!

This game has been one of the few gameso n newgrounds that could keep me captivated long enough to finish it. Everything from the art, to the concept, to the gameplay was non-stop awesome!

I applaud you sir!

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

Cool!

The animation is really cool, the game is fun, but it might be a little more interesting if there were more attacks. But all in all, it was awesome!

Tremors - Bridges Pre Prod Tremors - Bridges Pre Prod

Tight!

That's rad man, I'm happy to see another band on here! You're recording sounds tight; the track is intense. Tasteful instrumentation. The vocals remind me of a Canadian band called LifeRuiner. Opening vocal effect was bad-ass!

Cynic Nghh Hype Track '11 Cynic Nghh Hype Track '11

sick!

dig your flows man :)

Take Me There Take Me There

Funky!

I dig the beat man! Keep up the good work.